The Paper Shelter Challenge #425 - A Shaped Card

When I first saw this digital stamp  - A State of the Art Dogwalk in The Paper Shelter store, it struck a chord with me. 

Malaysia is currently under the Movement Control Order (MCO) rule, much like the rest of the world. One unpleasant thing about this MCO is that we are not allowed to leave the house unnecessarily, so that made it difficult for our family to walk our 10-year-old MinPin; Mocha. We joked about buying a drone to take her out for walks instead. Imagine my delight when I saw a similar stamp in The Paper Shelter. I knew I had to get it!

I added a background from Make It Crafty, coloured the image with my Copics Sketch Markers and turned this into a circular card. Planning to send this to a fellow dog owner who is also facing the same dilemma. I am entering this into The Paper Shelter's Challenge #425

Hope everyone stays safe in this uncertain times.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments

  1. Fabulous card shape for our theme this week, love your image to. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice shaped card Thank you for joining us at TPS
    Christine DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Card Challenge feat. Mo's Digital Pencil

Card Challenge feat. Tiddly Ink's Digital Stamp

Card challenges feat RAM Stamps - Kangaroo Christmas Surprise