Sketch Saturday #639

 


Hello, everyone! How's your Christmas cardmaking going? It's been rather slow for me this year. Can't believe it's only 16 more sleeps to Christmas! Here I am sharing a card I made for Sketch Saturday #639 challenge Found the sketch very intriguing and here is my interpretation. I used Mama Elephant's Home Collection dies to create a winter village and added some snowflakes stamps from their City Sidewalks set.

Below is the Sketch of the Week!



Thanks for dropping by!

Comments

  1. Beautiful card! Thank you for playing at Sketch Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great take on the sketch, Ginny. Love the winter village scene!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Card Challenge feat. Mo's Digital Pencil

Card Challenge feat. Tiddly Ink's Digital Stamp

Card challenges feat RAM Stamps - Kangaroo Christmas Surprise