Star Stampz Challenge #19

 



Happy Valentine's Day! Malaysia is still under lockdown so it will be a quiet Valentine celebration this year at home. I made this V-day card using Sarah's Winter Kiss digital stamp. I coloured the adorable couple with my Copics Sketch Markers. Added a die-cut using the Snowflake Window Die-namics from My Favorite Things and some sequins in the background. The sentiment is from an ephemera pack. I am putting this up for Star Stampz Challenge #19

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments

  1. Oh I just love what you have done here with your sweet image. Thank you for sharing with us over at Star StampZ Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Claudia DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card.Thanks for sharing at Starz Stampz this week.
    Dawn DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So adorable! I love your colouring. Thank you for joining us at StarStampz challenge. Hope to see you again!
      Merja DT coordinator

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Card Challenge feat. Mo's Digital Pencil

Card Challenge feat. Tiddly Ink's Digital Stamp

Card challenges feat RAM Stamps - Kangaroo Christmas Surprise