Clever Dexter March Watercolor Background #15 challenge

 

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend! Have you all played along with Clever Dexter March Watercolour Background challenge? It's currently going on until the end of the month. Here I created another card for the challenge inspiration using Stampers' Delights Chibi Crafty Girls digital stamp. I love colouring her and for this card, I used my Faber Castell polychromos. I embossed my watercolour background panel with Versamark and added Perfect Pearls powder to the Antique Background cling stamp from Hero Arts. Sentiment is from Avery Elle's Banner & Wreath clear stamp set.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Challenge feat. Mo's Digital Pencil

Card Challenge feat. Tiddly Ink's Digital Stamp

Card challenges feat RAM Stamps - Kangaroo Christmas Surprise