Guest Designing for Clever Dexter Challenge #15 - "Watercolor Background"

 


So stoked to be a Guest Designer for my favourite challenge site - Clever Dexter. This month's challenge is Watercolor Background. It's a theme that is perfect for me. So glad I got to work with the lovely designs from Stampers Delights. Janice's digital stamps are so fun to work with. 




For this card, I am using her Chibi Crafty Girls 1 digital stamp. I used my Copics Sketch Markers to colour her in and decided to give her a rainbow-styled hair to match the watercolour background. I added more elements from Stampers Delights' Inspire Art Props digital stamp set to complete my card.

For the background, I decided to use my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolours on some 300g cold pressed paper.

Do join us over at Clever Dexter blog for some creative fun and prize from our sponsor!

Thanks for dropping by!






                                     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Challenge feat. Mo's Digital Pencil

Card Challenge feat. Tiddly Ink's Digital Stamp

Card challenges feat RAM Stamps - Kangaroo Christmas Surprise