Star Stampz Challenge #20

 




Hello, hope everyone is gearing up for a lovely weekend! I am posting this Easel Z-Fold card design for Star Stampz Challenge #20 - Under or by the sea/Use blue colours. I used Sarah's Whale of a Tale digital stamp for this ocean-inspired card. For the clouds background, I used My Favorite Thing's Cloud Stencil with Tim Holtz distress ink in Salty Ocean. For the front of the card, I used the Ocean Waves Trio die from Mama Elephant.

I am also entering this card for @igcraftycrew April Easy Challenge - Clouds as proposed by @ladyjaye

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Card Challenge feat. Mo's Digital Pencil

Card Challenge feat. Tiddly Ink's Digital Stamp

Card challenges feat RAM Stamps - Kangaroo Christmas Surprise