Spring is in the Air

 


The air is finally cool and lovely again, hope everyone is having a safe and beautiful weekend! I created this card using Star Stampz' My Sweet Rose digital stamp. I really enjoyed colouring her with my Copics Sketch Markers and decided to go with a cool colours scheme to represent Spring. For the background, I used Clearly Besotted's Splotch It stencil with Salty Ocean distress ink. I added a strip of patterned cardstock from Project Life's Confetti Edition and a die-cut from Kaisercraft. Sentiment is from My Favorite Things' Handwritten Happiness stamp set.

I am entering this creation into these challenges






Thanks for dropping by!


Comments

  1. This is so cute! The bright and cheerful colours are fabulous and your colouring is amazing. Great card for our spring flowers challenge. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Card Challenge feat. Mo's Digital Pencil

Card Challenge feat. Tiddly Ink's Digital Stamp

Card challenges feat RAM Stamps - Kangaroo Christmas Surprise