Star Stampz Challenge #23 - Tic Tac Toe


Hi, hope all of you are doing well! I am sharing with you today a creation I made just for Star Stampz Challenge #23

It's a monthly challenge blog inspired by Sarah's (Star Stampz) beautiful designs. There are wonderful prizes to be won as well! Do join us over at the blog for more details and some awesome crafting fun. We would love for you to join us over at Star Stampz Fan Group @ FB too.

The challenge for June is Tic Tac Toe. I chose Sentiment / Glitter / Interactive as my inspiration. I decided to create a slider card featuring the Mushroom Fairy digital stamp as my focal image. I decorated the mushroom caps with glitter from Nuvo Glitter Drops. Then, I added a sentiment from Hero Arts to complete my card.


Here's a Youtube video showcasing the card in action.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Challenge feat. Mo's Digital Pencil

Card Challenge feat. Tiddly Ink's Digital Stamp

Card challenges feat RAM Stamps - Kangaroo Christmas Surprise