Star Stampz Challenge #24 - Fantasy/Fairytale

 

Hello, peeps! Here I am sharing with you today a card I made just for Star Stampz Challenge #24. The theme for July is Fantasy/Fairytale. Fantasy is my favourite genre of books. Elves, goblins and orcs were my imaginary companions all through my childhood and teenhood. And just like the digital stamp from Sarah I have chosen today, I could totally relate to the She-elf and her love for books. You can find The Book Elf digital stamp and Sarah's other works on Star Stampz Etsy Shop

I coloured the image with Copics Sketch Markers and added a simple sentiment. 

I hope you will be able to join us on this challenge as there are lovely prizes to be won as well!. Drop by the Star Stampz Challenge Blog for more deets and also send us some love over at our FB group as well. 

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Challenge feat. Mo's Digital Pencil

Card Challenge feat. Tiddly Ink's Digital Stamp

Card challenges feat RAM Stamps - Kangaroo Christmas Surprise