Clever Dexter Challenge #22 "Hello Autumn" Inspiration Post

 


Hi, all! For my Clever Dexter's October challenge Inspiration Post, I am sharing this card with you guys. The theme for this month is "Hello Autumn". The optional colour palette for October are Rose Tan, Ultramarine Green, Fired Brick, Peach Nougat, Magenta Purple. Our wonderful sponsor for this month is Oddball Stamps. I am using Pumpkins Please and Autumn Trails digital stamps for this card. 


I coloured the digital stamp with my Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils and added the blended background with Seedless Preserves and Pumice Stone distress ink pads. I wanted to feature all the adorable pumpkins in the digital stamp set and I thought the sentiment was appropriate to go with my feature.

I hope you guys will be able to join us in this challenge! Check out our FB page as well as Instagram.

Thanks for dropping by!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Challenge feat. Mo's Digital Pencil

Card Challenge feat. Tiddly Ink's Digital Stamp

Card challenges feat RAM Stamps - Kangaroo Christmas Surprise