Clever Dexter Challenge #22 Of bats and pumpkins


Hello, my crafty friends! Here I am sharing another creation for Clever Dexter's October challenge. The theme for this month is "Hello Autumn". More details can be found on the challenge blog. The optional colour palette for October are Rose Tan, Ultramarine Green, Fired Brick, Peach Nougat, Magenta Purple. Our wonderful sponsor for this month is Oddball Stamps. I am using Lizzy's Autumn Trails digital stamp for this month's challenge.

I coloured the focal image of my card with Copics Sketch markers and added some clear sequins as embellishment. I hope you guys will be able to join us in this challenge! Check out our FB page as well as Instagram.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Challenge feat. Mo's Digital Pencil

Card Challenge feat. Tiddly Ink's Digital Stamp

Card challenges feat RAM Stamps - Kangaroo Christmas Surprise