Clever Dexter #23 challenge Inspiration Post


Hello, my fellow crafty friends! So close we are to the end of 2021 already. What are your thoughts about this year? What are the things you are thankful for? I am glad to be sharing with you my Inspiration Post for Clever Dexter's November challenge on the blog. The theme for this month is "Give Thanks/Thank You". The optional colour palette for October are Purple, Black, Blue, Orange and, Yellow. Our wonderful sponsor for this month is Stampers Delights. I am using Anime Pumpkin Picking digital stamp for this month's challenge.


I coloured her with my Copics Sketch Markers and I decided to give her dual ombre hair colour to represent the changing seasons in Fall. I used a plaid background for my card and added some bohemian buttons as embellishment.

I hope you guys will be able to join us in this challenge! Check out our FB page as well as Instagram.


Thanks for dropping by!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Challenge feat. Mo's Digital Pencil

Card Challenge feat. Tiddly Ink's Digital Stamp

Card challenges feat RAM Stamps - Kangaroo Christmas Surprise