Clever Dexter #24 challenge Inspiration Post


Hello, my fellow crafty friends! Here I am sharing with you my Inspiration Post for Clever Dexter Challenge #24 is happening right now over on the blog. The theme for this month is "Everything Holiday". The optional colour palette for October are Red, Green, White, Blue and Gold. Our amazing sponsor for this month is Polkadoodles and for this card I am using their Christmas Trimmings - Twiggy & Toots digital stamp. 

The image was coloured using my Faber Castell polychromos and I added some glitter to her Santa's hat and Christmas tree. 

I hope you guys will be able to join us in this challenge! Check out our FB page as well as Instagram.

Thanks for dropping by!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Challenge feat. Mo's Digital Pencil

Card Challenge feat. Tiddly Ink's Digital Stamp

Card challenges feat RAM Stamps - Kangaroo Christmas Surprise