Clever Dexter #25 Challenge Inspiration Post

Hello, my fellow crafty friends! I am sharing with you my Inspiration Post for Clever Dexter Challenge #25 happening right now over on the blog. The theme for this month is "Something New". The optional colour palette for October are White, Blue, Yellow, Orange and, Green. Our amazing sponsor for this month is Joy Clair Stamps and for this card I am using their Modern Duets digital stamp. 





I used Dream Lily and Lily digital stamp for my background, arranged them in a floral frame and printed the background using my inkjet printer. I coloured the Carnation and Leaves digital stamps using Copics Sketch Markers. Added a sentiment from the collection as well. 

I hope you guys will be able to join us in this challenge. Check our FB page as well as Instagram.

Thanks for dropping by!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Challenge feat. Mo's Digital Pencil

Card Challenge feat. Tiddly Ink's Digital Stamp

Card challenges feat RAM Stamps - Kangaroo Christmas Surprise