Star Stampz Challenge #30 - Mixed Media


Hi, my crafty peeps! I hope you guys are well and ready for a new Star Stampz Challenge Blog challenge in 2022. This is my card for Star Stampz #30 January challenge. We are starting off the year with a "Mixed Media" theme. This was a real challenge for me as mixed media is not my forte but I have to say I am happy with what I came up with! I chose the Fairy Throne digital stamp and it can be found in Sarah's Etsy store. 

I use Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks for the background in Tattered Straw, Spiced Marmalade and Worn Lipstick. Then I added some stencil work on the background using Tsukineko Memento Ink in Desert Sand. Added Nuvo Glitter Drops in White Blizzard to highlight my card. I decided to leave the focal image bare to accentuate the card.

Here is a close up of the card:


I hope you guys will be able to join us for some crafty fun and awesome prizes from Sarah. You can also visit us on our FB page. Use the hashtag #starstampz on IG so we can find your creations. Can't wait to see what you share with us!

Thanks for dropping by!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Challenge feat. Mo's Digital Pencil

Card Challenge feat. Tiddly Ink's Digital Stamp

Card challenges feat RAM Stamps - Kangaroo Christmas Surprise