Clever Dexter Challenge #26 - Favourite Technique


Hello, my crafty friends! Are you ready for Clever Dexter's February challenge? Our sponsor for this month is Alex Syberia Design. The theme for this month is "Favourite Technique". The optional colour palette includes Red, Pink, Blue, Purple and Green. I am using Alex Syberia Design's Succulent Close-Up digital stamp for this card.

My favourite technique is Polychromos pencils + Oil. I love the smooth blended finish provided by the baby oil and I enjoy having complete control over the coloured area by using polychromos pencils. It is easy to layer colours on each other before blending the oil.




Can't wait to see what you guys share with us over at the blog. Check out our FB page as well as Instagram. Thanks for dropping by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Challenge feat. Mo's Digital Pencil

Card Challenge feat. Tiddly Ink's Digital Stamp

Card challenges feat RAM Stamps - Kangaroo Christmas Surprise