Clever Dexter #26 Challenge Inspiration Post


Hi, my crafty friends! Hope all of you are keeping well. Here I am sharing my Inspiration Post for Clever Dexter's February Challenge #26 - Favourite Technique. The optional colour palette are Red, Pink, Blue, Purple and Green. Our sponsor for this month is Alex Syberia Design


I used the Best Summer Flowers digital stamp from Alex Syberia Design for this card. I coloured the floral image with my Faber Castell Polychromos pencils. Sentiment is a lyric from one of my favourite The Carpenters' song "I Won't Last A Day Without You". 

I hope you guys will be able to join us in this challenge. Check our FB page as well as Instagram.

Thanks for dropping by!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Challenge feat. Mo's Digital Pencil

Card Challenge feat. Tiddly Ink's Digital Stamp

Card challenges feat RAM Stamps - Kangaroo Christmas Surprise