Star Stampz Challenge #31 - Use only Warm or Cool colours

 


Hi, there! This is my card for Star Stampz #31 February challenge happening right now over at the Star Stampz Challenge Blog. The theme for this month is "Use only Warm or Cool Colours". Here is a little guide on the colour wheel. Since this is the month of Love, I decided to go with the warm colour palette. I made a friendship Valentine card and I chose the Aim For The Heart Cupid digital stamp from Sarah's Etsy store.

I blended the background in warm red and purple hues. I coloured the image with a mix of Copic Sketch Markers and Faber Castell polychromos colour pencils. The sentiment is handwritten on a golden ribbon banner.

I hope you guys will be able to join us for some crafty fun and awesome prizes from Sarah. You can also visit us on our FB page. Use the hashtag #starstampz on IG so we can find your creations. Can't wait to see what you share with us!

Thanks for dropping by!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Challenge feat. Mo's Digital Pencil

Card Challenge feat. Tiddly Ink's Digital Stamp

Card challenges feat RAM Stamps - Kangaroo Christmas Surprise