Clever Dexter #27 Challenge Inspiration Post


Hello, my crafty friends! It's March already and here I am sharing my Inspiration Post for Clever Dexter's March Challenge #27 - Hello Spring. The optional colour palette are Yellow, Orange, Peach, Light Green and, Pink. Our sponsor for this month is Stampers Delights


So glad to be playing with Stampers Delights' Kawaii Spring Fox digital stamp for this Spring Kisses card. I chose to colour the image with my Faber Castell polychromos pencils. I added a simple vellum leaves background for the card base. 

Hope you will join us over at the blog for this month's challenge. Do check out our Instagram and FB page for more inspiration from Clever Dexter's Design Team members!

Thanks for dropping by!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Challenge feat. Mo's Digital Pencil

Card Challenge feat. Tiddly Ink's Digital Stamp

Card challenges feat RAM Stamps - Kangaroo Christmas Surprise