Clever Dexter #30 Inspiration Post


Greetings, my crafty friends. Today I am sharing with you guys my Inspiration Post for the Clever Dexter's June challenge. The theme for this month is "Anything Goes". Our sponsor for this month is Oddball Art Co. I used their Big Eye Girl Aya Tags the Wall digital stamp. I coloured her using my Copics Sketch Markers and blended the background with BG000 and B60. Also added a diamond stencil in Antique Linen Distress Ink for the background. 


Hope you will join us over at the blog for this month's challenge. Do check out our Instagram and FB page for more inspiration from Clever Dexter's Design Team members!


Thanks for dropping by!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Challenge feat. Mo's Digital Pencil

Card Challenge feat. Tiddly Ink's Digital Stamp

Card challenges feat RAM Stamps - Kangaroo Christmas Surprise