Star Stampz Challenge #35 - Polkadots



Hi, there, my crafty peeps! Sharing my creation for Star Stampz #35 June Challenge happening right now over at the Star Stampz Challenge Blog. The theme for this month is "Polkadots". I used the Mad Hatter Chibi digital stamp by Star Stampz for this card. You can find the digital stamp in Sarah's Etsy store. I used the pointilism technique with my Copics Sketch Markers to colour the Mad Hatter Chibi. Had so much fun as it was my first time trying out this technique.

I hope you guys will be able to join us for some crafty fun and awesome prizes. You can also visit us on our FB page. Use the hashtag #starstampz on IG so we can find your creations. Can't wait to see what you share with us!

Thanks for dropping by!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Card Challenge feat. Mo's Digital Pencil

Card Challenge feat. Tiddly Ink's Digital Stamp

Card challenges feat RAM Stamps - Kangaroo Christmas Surprise