Star Stampz Challenge #36 - Anything Goes with a twist Love

 

Hello, my crafty friends! Here I am sharing my creation for the Star Stampz Challenge Blog - Challenge #36 Anything Goes with a twist Love. I am using Wedding Romance digital stamp from Star Stampz. I coloured the image with my Copics Sketch Markers and added some Nuvo Glitter Drops in White Blizzard to the background to give it some bling effect.

I hope you guys will be able to join us for some crafty fun and awesome prizes. You can also visit us on our FB pageUse the hashtag #starstampz on IG so we can find your creations. Can't wait to see what you share with us!

Thanks for dropping by!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Challenge feat. Mo's Digital Pencil

Card Challenge feat. Tiddly Ink's Digital Stamp

Card challenges feat RAM Stamps - Kangaroo Christmas Surprise