Star Stampz Challenge #37 - CAS

 


Hi, there, my crafty peeps! Sharing my creation for Star Stampz #37 August Challenge happening right now over at the Star Stampz Challenge Blog. The theme for this month is "Clean and Simple". I used the Maiko in Spring digital stamp by Star Stampz for this card. You can find the digital stamp in Sarah's Etsy store. I decided to do a simple colouring on my focal image with my Copics Sketch Markers and focus on lots of clean white spaces on my card.

I hope you guys will be able to join us for some crafty fun and awesome prizes. You can also visit us on our FB page. Use the hashtag #starstampz on IG so we can find your creations. Can't wait to see what you share with us!

Thanks for dropping by!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Challenge feat. Mo's Digital Pencil

Card Challenge feat. Tiddly Ink's Digital Stamp

Card challenges feat RAM Stamps - Kangaroo Christmas Surprise