Star Stampz Challenge #38 - Use only green or red or blue (neutrals allowed)


Hi, there. How are my crafty peeps doin'? I want to share with y'all my creation for Star Stampz #38 September Challenge - Use only green or red or blue (neutrals allowed) happening right now over at the Star Stampz Challenge Blog. The theme for this month is an interesting one - "Use Only Green Or Red or Blue" (neutrals allowed). I used the super adorable The Dragon & The Knight digital stamp by Star Stampz for this card. You can find the digital stamp in Sarah's Etsy store. It was a real challenge just using the stipulated colours but I am rather happy with the result. 


I hope you guys will be able to join us for some crafty fun and awesome prizes. You can also visit us on our FB page. Use the hashtag #starstampz on IG so we can find your creations. Can't wait to see what you share with us!

Thanks for dropping by!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Challenge feat. Mo's Digital Pencil

Card Challenge feat. Tiddly Ink's Digital Stamp

Card challenges feat RAM Stamps - Kangaroo Christmas Surprise