Star Stampz Challenge #39 - For a parent who is expecting

Hi, my crafty friends! Hope all of you are keeping well. I want to share with y'all my creation for Star Stampz #39 October Challenge - For a baby/parents expecting happening right now over at the Star Stampz Challenge Blog. I used the darling Little Seedling digital stamp by Star Stampz for this card. You can find the digital stamp in Sarah's Etsy store. I chose this stamp to represent new growth and loving nurture from the new parents. For the background, I created a rainbow watercolour panel. 

I hope you guys will be able to join us for some crafty fun and awesome prizes. You can also visit us on our FB page. Use the hashtag #starstampz on IG so we can find your creations. Can't wait to see what you share with us!

Thanks for dropping by!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Challenge feat. Mo's Digital Pencil

Card Challenge feat. Tiddly Ink's Digital Stamp

Card challenges feat RAM Stamps - Kangaroo Christmas Surprise