Christmas Card Challenges

 


Hello crafty friends! Only 28 days to Christmas and this year, it was a late start to my Christmas cardmaking endeavour. To stay positive, I am hoping I will be able to complete them by the 1st week of December. Here is one of the cards I've made this year and I am entering it into the following challenges:

1. Christmas Craft Creations - November Challenge

2. Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge #28

I used a Christmas-themed washi tape as the focal image of my card. Aren't the illustrations just adorable? I decided to go ahead with a slim and long design for this card to feature all the illustration. 

Thanks for dropping by!






Comments

  1. WOW!! I love that washi tape--it is super cute! thanks for joining us at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That washi tape is adorable! A great way of cardmaking.
    Lia DT POE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorably cute scene!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Who makes that wide washi tape? What a cute card!!! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So bright and cheery and love the scene you've created! So glad you joined us at CCC, Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Card Challenge feat. Mo's Digital Pencil

Card Challenge feat. Tiddly Ink's Digital Stamp

Card challenges feat RAM Stamps - Kangaroo Christmas Surprise