Star Stampz Challenge #40 - Nature


Hi, there. Hope crafty friends are keeping well now that we are just 53 days to a new 2023! I want to share with y'all my creation for Star Stampz #40 November Challenge - Nature happening right now over at the Star Stampz Challenge Blog. I interpreted this theme as something beautiful and natural. I've always loved the fairytale "The Ugly Duckling" so I was excited to use the #digitalstamp from Sarah's Etsy store for this challenge. I'm rather happy with the outcome of this card, I coloured the focal image with my Copics Sketch Markers and gave my heroine silvery-white hair just like the feathers of a swan. 

I hope you guys will be able to join us for some crafty fun and awesome prizes. You can also visit us on our FB page. Use the hashtag #starstampz on IG so we can find your creations. Can't wait to see what you share with us!

Thanks for dropping by!




Popular Posts