Star Stampz January Challenge #42 - Animals

 

Happy New Year! Ushering in 2023, here I am sharing here my creation for the first challenge of the year for Star Stampz Challenge Blog. January's theme is Animals. I chose the Arabian Princess digital stamp for this card. Princess Jasmine is definitely one of my favourite Disney Princesses. Rajah's loyal friendship towards her is something I love in the cartoon. I coloured the focal image with my Copics Sketch Markers and added some colourful enamel dots for embellishment.

I hope you guys will be able to join us for some crafty fun and awesome prizes. You can also visit us on our FB page. Use the hashtag #starstampz on IG so we can find your creations. Can't wait to see what you share with us!

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Challenge feat. Mo's Digital Pencil

Card Challenge feat. Tiddly Ink's Digital Stamp

Card challenges feat RAM Stamps - Kangaroo Christmas Surprise