Star Stampz February Challenge #43 - Anniversary, Wedding or Love

Hello, my crafty friends! Here is my card for February challenge on the Star Stampz Challenge Blog. The challenge theme for February is Anniversary, Wedding or Love. For my card, I used Sarah's Be My Valentine digital stamp. You can find this digital stamp and many other adorable ones on her Etsy page. I created a loose watercolour wash background for the card and coloured the focal image with my Faber-Castell polychromos. 

I hope you guys will be able to join us for some crafty fun and awesome prizes. You can also visit us on our FB page. Use the hashtag #starstampz on IG so we can find your creations. Can't wait to see what you share with us!

Thanks for dropping by!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Challenge feat. Mo's Digital Pencil

Card Challenge feat. Tiddly Ink's Digital Stamp

Card challenges feat RAM Stamps - Kangaroo Christmas Surprise