Star Stampz April Challenge #45 - Anything Goes


Greetings, my crafty friends. Here I am sharing my creation for April's theme in the Star Stampz Challenge Blog. The theme is one of my favourites - Anything Goes. The DT members are here to celebrate and showcase Sarah's newest digital stamps that are now available on her Etsy page. I am using the Flower Fairy - Rose digital stamp. Absolutely love the illustrations as they reminds me of beautiful children books I used to enjoy when I was little. 

I decided to create a scalloped oval card design and I coloured the image using my Copics Sketch Markers. Accents on her wings were added using Nuvo Glitter Drops in White Blizzard and Sakura Gelly Roll white pen. 

I hope you guys will be able to join us for some crafty fun and awesome prizes. You can also visit us on our FB page. Use the hashtag #starstampz on IG so we can find your creations. Can't wait to see what you share with us!


Thanks for dropping by!

Comments

  1. Super cute image and great coloring. I love the circle shape to your card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Card Challenge feat. Mo's Digital Pencil

Card Challenge feat. Tiddly Ink's Digital Stamp

Card challenges feat RAM Stamps - Kangaroo Christmas Surprise