Star Stampz May Challenge #46 - Nature


Hello, my dear crafty friends. Here I am sharing my creation for this month's challenge over at Star Stampz Challenge Blog. The theme for May is Nature. I used the Sunflower Smiles for my card. The digital stamp was coloured with Copics Sketch Markers. Used some fun patterned paper and glitter cardstock as the background for my card

I hope you guys will be able to join us for some crafty fun and awesome prizes. You can also visit us on our FB page. Use the hashtag #starstampz on IG so we can find your creations. Can't wait to see what you share with us!

Thanks for dropping by!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Challenge feat. Mo's Digital Pencil

Card Challenge feat. Tiddly Ink's Digital Stamp

Card challenges feat RAM Stamps - Kangaroo Christmas Surprise