Star Stampz July Challenge #48 - Christmas In July

 Hello, my creative friends! July's theme for Star Stampz Challenge Blog is Christmas in July. I chose the Christmas Elf digital stamp for this challenge and I coloured her with my Faber Castell polychromos pencils. Added a cloud side border and some Christmas patterned paper for the background. 

I hope you guys will be able to join us for some crafty fun and awesome prizes. Our FB Fan Group is currently hosting a new Anything Goes Facebook Challenge for any cards made using Star Stampz image. Use the hashtag #starstampz on IG so we can find your creations. Can't wait to see what you share with us!

Thanks for dropping by!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Challenge feat. Mo's Digital Pencil

Card Challenge feat. Tiddly Ink's Digital Stamp

Card challenges feat RAM Stamps - Kangaroo Christmas Surprise