DT Project - A Perfect Time To Craft September 2023 Challenge

 

Hi, my crafty peeps. Sharing my project for my first DT assignment for A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog. Our sponsor for this month is Sheepski Designs. I chose the Noora digital stamp because I love the braids and weaves in her hair. I used my Faber Castell polychromos pencils for this challenge. The colours I used were Ivory, Burnt Ochre, Bistre, Van Dyke Brown, Walnut Brown, Warm Grey and, Cream.

Created a card using the Basket Weave card design to match the weaves in the hair. Finally, added some twine and patterned paper to complete the project.

Don't forget to check out this challenge over at A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge as well as our FB page.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card Challenge feat. Mo's Digital Pencil

Card Challenge feat. Tiddly Ink's Digital Stamp

Card challenges feat RAM Stamps - Kangaroo Christmas Surprise