Star Stampz November Challenge #52 - Winter

 

Greetings, my crafty pals! Star Stampz Challenge Blog is now hosting its November Challenge #52 with the theme "Winter". I chose the Lady Sierra digital stamp from Star Stampz as the focal image for my card. I coloured her using my Copics Sketch Markers. Added a gold shimmer frame embellishment to my card. 


Close-up of her dress. I tried to recreate a shimmery look with the white Sakura Gelly Roll pen. 

I hope you guys will be able to join us for some crafty fun and awesome prizes. You can also visit us on our FB page. Use the hashtag #starstampz on IG so we can find your creations. Can't wait to see what you share with us!

Thanks for dropping by!



Comments

  1. Beautiful card - love your colouring.

    Thanks for another project for Star Stampz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Card Challenge feat. Mo's Digital Pencil

Card Challenge feat. Tiddly Ink's Digital Stamp

Card challenges feat RAM Stamps - Kangaroo Christmas Surprise