DT Project - Star Stampz January 2024 Anything Goes/Fairies Challenge

Greetings, my crafty pals! Star Stampz Challenge Blog is now hosting its first challenge for 2024 in January with the theme "Anything Goes/Fairies". I chose the Flower Fairy ~ Tulip digital stamp from Star Stampz as the focal image for my card. I coloured her using my Copics Sketch Markers. 

I hope you guys will be able to join us for some crafty fun and awesome prizes. You can also visit us on our FB page. Use the hashtag #starstampz on IG so we can find your creations. Can't wait to see what you share with us!

Thanks for dropping by!




Comments

  1. Beautifully coloured and put together.

    Thanks for another great card for the StarStampz Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Card Challenge feat. Mo's Digital Pencil

Card Challenge feat. Tiddly Ink's Digital Stamp

Card challenges feat RAM Stamps - Kangaroo Christmas Surprise