DT Project - Star Stampz February 2024 Anything Goes/Storybook Characters Challenge

Hello there, my crafty pals! Are you guys ready for Star Stampz Challenge Blog February 2024 Challenge with the theme "Anything Goes/Storybook Characters". I chose the Raggedy Anne and Andy Dolls digital stamp from Star Stampz as the focal image for my card. Was surprised to find these two old school characters on Sarah's Etsy and it instantly reminded me of the story books I used to borrow from the library when I was in primary school. I coloured the using my Copics Sketch Markers. 

I hope you guys will be able to join us for some crafty fun and awesome prizes. You can also visit us on our FB page. Use the hashtag #starstampz on IG so we can find your creations. Can't wait to see what you share with us!

Thanks for dropping by! 



Comments

  1. Great card - love your colouring and the sentiment.

    Thanks for another great DT card for the Star Stampz Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Card Challenge feat. Mo's Digital Pencil

Card Challenge feat. Tiddly Ink's Digital Stamp

Card challenges feat RAM Stamps - Kangaroo Christmas Surprise