DT Project - Star Stampz April 2024 Anything Goes/In The Air Challenge

Hey, my creative peeps! Star Stampz Challenge Blog is now hosting its April 2024 Challenge with the theme "In The Air/Anything Goes". I picked Spring Bumble Bee digital stamp as my focal image for this card. I coloured the digital stamp with my Copics Sketch Markers. Added a scalloped oval frame and die-cut grass as embellishment. Sentiment was hand stamped using individual alphabet stamp.

I hope you guys will be able to join us for some crafty fun and awesome prizes. You can also visit us on our FB page. Use the hashtag #starstampz on IG so we can find your creations. Can't wait to see what you share with us!

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments

  1. Beautiful card - love the layout you've used and that sentiment is perfect.

    Thanks for another great DT project for Star Stampz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Card Challenge feat. Mo's Digital Pencil

Card Challenge feat. Tiddly Ink's Digital Stamp

Card challenges feat RAM Stamps - Kangaroo Christmas Surprise